Tervetuloa! Tämä keskustelupalsta on avoin kaikille ufoaiheesta kiinnostuneille.
Foorumin keskustelut eivät edusta Suomen Ufotutkijat ry:n virallista näkemystä.

Tänään on 18 Marras 2017, 03:06

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 8 viestiä ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
 Viestin otsikko: Suonenjoki 1972-1979
ViestiLähetetty: 11 Syys 2009, 19:16 
Hei,

I would love to have more information of "ufocase in Suonenjoki 1972-1979",
I read the report on http://www.ufoevidence.org which had been forwarded by Suomen ufotutkijat r.y..

That report had one photo dated March 16, 1979, but the report said that "ufos were photographed in the same are in 1972", I wonder by whom ? What happened in 1972 ?
Was that in Lampientaipale area of Suonenjoki ?

This question is for me personally most important as my family own a farm, summerhouse by the pond (or "small lake" ) Kolmisoppi Lampientaipale from 1962 to 1980. And local police was even back then investigating "strangelights". ( I was back then six years of age when I with my mother walked from the busstop in rautalampiroad via harjakankaantie to our summerhouse finding two policecars parked by our house. There had been no car accident, crime etc, the police did not want to tell anything at all. My mother later talked with neighbours over coffee, and there were different kind of stories....later my mother was interviewed by "an american ufoinvestigator" whom I remember very well myself as he was the first american I met and he had a translator with him.)

You can contact me anneharmony@live.co.uk

Viestin otsikko: Re: Suonenjoki 1972-1979
ViestiLähetetty: 11 Syys 2009, 21:02 
Poissa
Erityisen ansioitunut vakiokeskustelija

Dear anne117:

Thank you very much for writing us.
I have myself for many years collected all the Finnish ufo- photos that I have found for my book ' Outoja kohteita Suomen taivaalla '.
There are now about 130 Finnish UFO- photos, also the one you are talking about from 1979.

However, I have never found any photo from Suonenjoki from 1972.

However, if you are interested,and able to read Finnish I can send you a Finnish translation of what happened in Suonenjoki in 1979.
I understand that you already have the English version.

Kind regards
Björn Borg
Chair

APRO,NICAP,EuroUfoNet,FOTOCAT,MUFON,MUFON Europe,Academie Ufologie, SUT ry:pj ja/tai vara-pj,tutkimuspäällikkö,tiedotuspäällikkö, toimittaja(UR) 2009-2014. 14 ufokirjaa, 372 kirjaesittelyä.Ufotutk.käsikirja.

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 11 Syys 2009, 23:28 
Thank you Bjorn Borg for answering so soon, in few hours,
and yes, I would love to read also the finnish translation of those events back in 1979,
as I am still able to read in finnish.

As a short personal note; I find it most intriguing that about seven years ago I suddenly started to see the same dream over and over again, where I was being that little girl again aged 6 to 9 in our summerhouse in Lampientaipale, Suonenjoki, and seeing those lights over our house, running excited to the window...through the window, and yes, to the spacecraft etc.

As I have lived many years abroad (in Usa and now in Uk) I am not very close to my finnish childhood family but I happened to call my mother after those reoccurring dreams, and I was most surprised when my mother said: "Don't you remember, we had those "ufos" at our summercottage".
" Maybe your dream is what actually happened" . And after contacting my brother, who still lives in Finland, he also told and reminded me of other "strange" things related to the 1972 to 1979 events.

anne

ViestiLähetetty: 12 Syys 2009, 00:36 
Poissa

Dear anne117.
Thank you very much for your answer.
I will e- mail you the Finnish translation in a few minutes.

If your brother still lives in Finland and your mother also remembers that something happened I would suggest that the three of you write things down and send your reports to us.
The address is:

FUFORA/SUT ry
Box 51
FIN-33721 Tampere

Please write your reports separately without discussing the case with each other.

We have investigators here who would be very interested in your case because there are three people involved, not just one.

Btw we do indeed have new reports from Suonenjoki in our database and you can read them here:

http://www.fufora.fi/ufodb/ufodata.php?u=16&p=1
http://www.fufora.fi/ufodb/ufodata.php?u=38&p=1

Kind regards
Björn Borg

APRO,NICAP,EuroUfoNet,FOTOCAT,MUFON,MUFON Europe,Academie Ufologie, SUT ry:pj ja/tai vara-pj,tutkimuspäällikkö,tiedotuspäällikkö, toimittaja(UR) 2009-2014. 14 ufokirjaa, 372 kirjaesittelyä.Ufotutk.käsikirja.

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 12 Syys 2009, 16:25 
Thank You Bjorn for your "report what happened in 1979",
though the report does not share much more than english translation (on www.ufoevidence.org).

I find it interesting that "the red liquid", and the metal pieces found in the landing traces contained
"melted aluminium" and "ten other metals " "achieving a great strenght by this casting", as I have a memory of finding from the neighbours strawberryfield, which was next to the edge of our field, pieces of "silver paper like fabric" which behaved like water, when touched moved away and disappeared.
(faint memory of my cousins trying to put a piece of that metal in a match box).

So, I am not going to write any report, as I no longer conscider myself a "reliable" witness, as
I have been interested in "ufos" all my gardening life, maybe because of what happened in those years
1972-1979, thus I have read too many "ufo" stories which might mix with my own memories of those events. But however I would take my brother as a more than reliable witness, if you get him to recall how he found "that mysterious device", that made him so frightened that he could not touch it. The "device" literally "dematerialized".

The article you sent me also said (Ultra magazine 11/79 page 6-8) that " to these series of events are also related parapsychological material" and "this three piece article could only touch lightly the vast material, many essential (significant) matters will not be mentioned".

I wonder what those "significant factors are?

ViestiLähetetty: 12 Syys 2009, 17:00 
Poissa

Dear anne117:

I am sorry if you do not want to write any report, but of course I do not press you to do so.

But you could ask your brother to submit a report.
If you can give me his address by e- mail I will contact him.

What about your mother?Could she send us a report?

As I told you earlier the interesting thing in this case is the fact that there seem to be many witnesses involved.

Your brother or mother can also for a start use our reporting form on this page:

http://www.fufora.fi/lomakkeet/havaintolomake.php

Kind regards
Björn

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 12 Syys 2009, 17:08 
(I have been interested in "ufos" all my gardening life, I wonder where the word "gardening" came from
to my previous post, very strange :D .)

My cousins ( the children of my mother's identical twin sister) lived in another part of Suonenjoki, and my sister spent a lot of time living with them during the summers 1972-1979.
The oldest of my cousins was a friend of Nykanen or Kolehmainen, (or some other young man who lived by the poskilampi, in Lampientaipale, Suonenjoki, as that was the house with "red liquid" pointed to me by my sister.)

It must have been in 1978 or 1979 when my sister told me that also "the Nykanen" was visited by "american ufo investigators" who had told him not talk about the "ufo incidence" and that the metal was not of earth origin. And most interestingly, she told that "the Nykanen" had telepathic communication with the "aliens" who had told him that in few months (late autumn 1979?) they would make an appearance again letting him to take better photos.
Everyone else seemed to go on with their lives, and forgot that, but I every morning rushed to take the newspaper in order to see if the ufo photos were published.

The ufo photo was printed in Savon Sanomat (when ? again, late 1979?).The photo was a very classical ufo photo, very large round silver (white) object against clear (black) sky. I have never seen that photo again in any "ufo forums".

ViestiLähetetty: 12 Syys 2009, 17:54 
Poissa

Dear anne117:

As I told you I have for many years collected all Finnish ufo- photos I have found to my book ' Outoja kohteita Suomen taivaalla.'
There are now abt. 130 photos but unfortunately I can not find any photo which has been printed in the Savon Sanomat as you told me.

Of course is it quite possible it exists and I just have not stumbled upon it yet.

But I will be waiting for your brother' s and perhaps mother' s reports.
Best
Björn

Profiili  

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 8 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia